Cape House Studio + Big Top Tent Outdoors
Cape House Studio
- 3,700 sq ft
- Women’s multi-stall bathroom
- Men’s multi-stall bathroom
- All gender bathroom + shower
- Complimentary towel service
- Complimentary mats
- Shoe rentals available ($5)
- Purified water refilling station
- State of the art sound system
Big Top Tent Outdoors (Silent Disco)
- Located on Benefit St in Mashpee Commons, across the street from the Mashpee Public Library
- 48 bikes
- Classes rain or shine
- BYO water, towel, spin shoes
- Rental shoes available for $5
- Complimentary receivers (please bring your own pair of WIRED, AUX compatible headphones)
- Earbuds available for purchase, compatible with receiver ($30)
- Headphone rental available ($1)
- Porta-potties available for B/SPOKE clients
Health + Safety
- One-time proof of vaccination required for anyone taking class or working indoors as of Tuesday, August 31 at all indoor studios. Please bring your physical card at check-in or email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to you have account validated.
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for Big Top outdoor classes.
- Masks are welcome at any time for those who wish to wear them.
- We are sanitizing equipment and high-traffic touchpoints in between EACH class using EPA registered products and according to CDC guidelines. We are encouraging Clients to utilize our hand sanitizer stations before and after class.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system with filters that have a MERV-13 rating consistent with those found in hospitals. We have also installed new air purifications systems inside the ventilation / ductwork that utilizes UV light and bi-polar ionization.
- The studio is located in Mashpee Commons on the corner of North Street + Market Street, adjacent to LL Bean
- FREE parking is available in the shopping complex