A B/SPOKE POP-UP EXPERIENCE
CAPE HOUSE IS OPEN INDOORS
A COACHING PROGRAM BY LEVEL UP
Stream your favorite workouts anytime, anywhere.
B/SPOKE ON DEMAND
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
Our signature ride is a full-body workout comprised of intense cardio, hand weights, and core work all set to amazing playlists and packed into a 45 minute session that will transform the way you look and feel.
HIP HOP R/DE
Our signature ride set to a mix of old school beats and recent tracks, requires nothing but a love of all things Hip Hop. Bring some friends and be ready to SWEAT.
Not for the faint of heart, HOT R/DE is the sweatiest ride on the schedule. We slow it down and crank up the heat for a 45min class that will let you sweat out your day and clear your mind. With the A/C off and the lights low, be prepared for a hill heavy, bass bumpin’ ride. T-shirts optional, sports bras encouraged, spare water bottle required.
Some times 45 minutes just isn't enough. When you need the extra push, R/DE 60 leaves you feeling fit and totally worked in the best way. Get ready to test your limits. We'll provide the extra towels.
R/DE 75 leaves you feeling fit and invigorated. Enjoy this longer R/DE on the special occasions when it is offered!
101 minutes.....enough said.
Nostalgia is one of the most powerful emotions we can experience. Take a walk down memory lane as we curate special playlists using nothing after 2007.
We love using our studio and community to help raise funds and awareness for charities of all sorts. If you're interested in hosting your next fundraiser at B/SPOKE, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
B/SPOKE BEAT LAB
From the Journal
- The Beat
INSTRUCTOR SPOTLIGHT: JESS DUGGAN
Jess is a Cape House R/DE Instructor, mom of two, and works full-time in operations for a Boston-based company. After studying Entrepreneurship at Babson College,…
MEET OUR 2021 AMBASSADOR TEAM!
It’s no secret our Ambassadors are an integral part of B/SPOKE, and we are so excited to officially introduce our 2021 Team to our community!…
- Boston’s Top Rated Cycling StudiosTopping the list is B/SPOKE Indoor Cycling Studio. Regulars appreciate the high intensity and up-to-date equipment, as well as the fancy products available in the locker room.Read Full Article
- Best Of Boston: Best Cycling StudioThose who relish getting drenched in the name of a good, clean workout will appreciate this studio’s state-of-the-art bikes, pump-you-up tracks, and peppy instructors.Read Full Article
- Boston’s Best 2017: Cycling StudioGetting a handle on exercise can be hard, but B/SPOKE’s intense 45-minute indoor cycling workouts put you on track.Read Full Article
- An Inside Look at the Luxe B/SPOKEWe are super focused on every part of the customer experience from start to finish.Read Full Article
- The Best Luxury Gyms in BostonWith top-notch lighting and sound systems, luxury locker rooms, and swanky retail, this locally grown brand proves that there’s way more to a good cycling studio than the bikes.Read Full Article
- The Greatest List: The Essential Studios In BostonThe attention to detail in the space makes you feel right at home from the moment you step in the door.Read Full Article
- 7 Hot Fitness Classes That Will Make You Forget The Weather OutsideHOT R/DE, an endurance building bike class, is one of the sweatiest rides to participate in this January.Read Full Article
- The 21 coolest new businesses in BostonWe listen to our clients' needs and pivot our plans if we feel that we are not meeting them.Read Full Article
- CBS Boston2018
- The Improper Bostonian2017
- Haute Living2017
- Sweat Concierge2017
- Boston Common2017
- Business Insider2015