A B/SPOKE POP-UP EXPERIENCE
OUTDOORS AT BIG TOP
1:1 AND SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN-STUDIO AND VIRTUALLY
A COACHING PROGRAM BY LEVEL UP
Stream your favorite workouts anytime, anywhere.
B/SPOKE ON DEMAND
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
Our signature ride is a full-body workout comprised of intense cardio, hand weights, and core work all set to amazing playlists and packed into a 45 minute session that will transform the way you look and feel.
30/30 R/DE + STRENGTH
30 minutes of our signature R/DE followed by 30 minutes of our signature STRENGTH class. Truly the best of both worlds! Enjoy an inspiring and motivating cardio workout combined with powerful strength and conditioning — guaranteed to be the full body workout that we all need in our lives! Challenging. Music-Driven. Action-Packed. And always FUN.
30/30 R/DE + YOGA
30 minutes of our signature R/DE followed by 30 minutes of our signature YOGA class. Truly the best of both worlds! Enjoy an inspiring and motivating cardio workout, followed by an energizing and grounding vinyasa-based flow — guaranteed to be the full body workout that we all need in our lives! Start on the bike and finish on the mat.
Resistance R/DE is a high-intensity endurance workout set to the beat of the music with minimal choreography and more resistance work than our traditional R/DE class. By combining interval training with heavy climbs, this class format builds strength and endurance, while leaving you breathless.
Sometimes 45 minutes just isn't enough. When you need the extra push, R/DE 60 leaves you feeling fit and totally worked in the best way. Get ready to test your limits. We'll provide the extra towels.
We love using our studio and community to help raise funds and awareness for charities of all sorts. If you're interested in hosting your next fundraiser at B/SPOKE, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
B/SPOKE BEAT LAB
From the Journal
Latinx Art Icons
Mariah Silva, Front Desk and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Belonging Special Programming Co-Chair, writes about a few of her favorite Latinx icons in the art…
Exploring Latinx Food + Cuisine
Instructor and Registered Dietician Nutritionist, Alicia Romano, dives into traditional food and dishes from Latinx countries. From Mexico to the tip of South America, Latinx…
The History Behind Latinx Heritage Month + The Term “Latinx”
Instructor + DEIB Committee member, Erin Freeman, explores the history behind Latinx Heritage Month, why we celebrate + why we use Latinx instead of Hispanic….
- Boston’s Top Rated Cycling StudiosTopping the list is B/SPOKE Indoor Cycling Studio. Regulars appreciate the high intensity and up-to-date equipment, as well as the fancy products available in the locker room.Read Full Article
- Best Of Boston: Best Cycling StudioThose who relish getting drenched in the name of a good, clean workout will appreciate this studio’s state-of-the-art bikes, pump-you-up tracks, and peppy instructors.Read Full Article
- Boston’s Best 2017: Cycling StudioGetting a handle on exercise can be hard, but B/SPOKE’s intense 45-minute indoor cycling workouts put you on track.Read Full Article
- An Inside Look at the Luxe B/SPOKEWe are super focused on every part of the customer experience from start to finish.Read Full Article
- The Best Luxury Gyms in BostonWith top-notch lighting and sound systems, luxury locker rooms, and swanky retail, this locally grown brand proves that there’s way more to a good cycling studio than the bikes.Read Full Article
- The Greatest List: The Essential Studios In BostonThe attention to detail in the space makes you feel right at home from the moment you step in the door.Read Full Article
- 7 Hot Fitness Classes That Will Make You Forget The Weather OutsideHOT R/DE, an endurance building bike class, is one of the sweatiest rides to participate in this January.Read Full Article
- The 21 coolest new businesses in BostonWe listen to our clients' needs and pivot our plans if we feel that we are not meeting them.Read Full Article
- CBS Boston2018
- The Improper Bostonian2017
- Haute Living2017
- Sweat Concierge2017
- Boston Common2017
- Business Insider2015